Friday, March 14, 2008

Wish List - Book

I am heading down to the bookshop this weekend to get this book, Feed Your Child Right, The First Complete Nutrition Guide for Asian Parents. I have seen this book before Isaac arrived but didn't buy it then. it's been recommended by an IBF (Isaac Blog Fan) and even my sister-in-law thinks that this is a great book. So, another shopping trip this weekend to get myself ready to feed Isaac right.



P/S : Decided to stop Isaac's solid food as there were traces of blood yesterday again after I started him with his cereal.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Renee, Manage to get the book ?

Blogger said...

Hi Rebecca,

Not yet...didn't have the time last weekend. Will do so this weekend.

Thanks...cheers!

Leave me a message

NO ADVERTISING

NO SPAMMING

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix