Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rice Cereal STOPPED!

To my horror, I found some traces of blood in Isaac's stool twice. He seem to be constipated as well and I worry that he may not be ready to take the cereal yet. I have stopped his rice cereal as I think his "system" is probably not ready for solid food yet. I am also giving him more water, hopefully to stop his constipation.

Usually, small streaks of blood in the stool are usually not that serious, but it calls for immediate attention if it's dark red jelly or are streaked with mucous. For Isaac, he seems to be perfectly fine, he will grunt a little when trying to poo and the streaks of blood is very very small. So, I just have to monitor to make sure there is no persistent bleeding.

No comments:

Leave me a message

NO ADVERTISING

NO SPAMMING

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix