Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ten more days to go...

Another ten more days to go before Isaac restart his weaning journey...yet again...the THIRD TIME.

I realized that it was a bad mistake to start solid food so early as I think his internal system is not yet ready in the change of diet. Although I started him with very small portion, but the impact of his bowel movement is quite significant. Of course, every baby is different. A friend of mine started her baby on solid food at the turn of four months and the baby was doing well, no constipation and remained very regular in his bowel movement. So, poor Isaac is just not one of those lucky ones with good tummy! :)

Anyway, I am looking forward to starting his solid food intake again in ten days time. It's a busy and messy journey but truly enjoyable when I see him happily enjoying his feed.

No comments:

Leave me a message

NO ADVERTISING

NO SPAMMING

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix