Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bowel back to normal

In my earlier post, I mentioned about holding off his rice cereal till Isaac turns 6 months, another 5 days more to go before he starts his rice cereal which smells really good actually!!

Anyway, I have been giving him fruit puree as well as fruit juice and I am glad that his bowel is really back to be normal and getting more regular. Ok...it sounds like I'm always talking about his poo but seriously, that's an indication on how well your baby is really responding to the food you are feeding.

So, I guess he is almost ready for solid food and this time, I will really have to start him slow on his rice cereal and have to give him lots of water and get this....PRUNE JUICE, to help ease his constipation.

Happy Weaning to all mothers out there!

1 comment:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi blogaddictive,

Thanks for leaving a comment in my post Blog displayed as blank page or funny characters: What to do. I have responded to your comment.

Peter Blog*Star
Generating Revenue from your Website

Leave me a message

NO ADVERTISING

NO SPAMMING

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix